Do birds fly and fish swim? Of course you like chocolate! And if you’re like most people in this world, you’re also mildly obsessed with it.
So your next question probably is “Where I can find all of this fine chocolate?”
At Navy Pier’s Chicago Fine Chocolate Show on November 16-18!
The event includes:
- Live pastry demonstrations by the world famous French Pastry School. Learn how to make Truffles, elegant Chocolate Marshmallows, Chocolate Ice Cream, and Chocolate Bouchon (an amazing French-style brownie)!
- Great seminars on topics like sustainability in chocolate and chocolate making created by the Fine Chocolate Industry Association
- A special pavilion highlighting the perfect pairings of fine chocolate and craft beers, wine, spirits, coffee, and tea with expert guide Clay Gordon of The Chocolate Life.
- Everybody’s favorite: free samples!!!!
- The Story of Chocolate presented by the National Confectioners Association where visitors will learn more about the origin and history of chocolate.
- Plus, so much more…
And as if you needed any more incentive to come join us, here are the top ten health benefits of chocolate as listed in the Huffington Post:
- Chocolate decreases the risk of having a stroke
- Chocolate boosts heart health
- Dark Chocolate fills you up
- Chocolate may have the ability to fight diabetes
- Dark Chocolate protects your skin
- Chocolate can quiet coughs
- Chocolate boosts your mood
- Chocolate improves blood flow
- Chocolate can help improve vision
- Chocolate may make you smarter
So can you go wrong when it comes to chocolate, especially when it’s prepared by the fine chocolatiers of the Chicago Fine Chocolate Show? We think not.
Tickets to the show cost $25 for adults and $10 for children. More information about ticket prices and show times can be found here.