Navy Pier has proven once again to be the summer destination for weekly Fireworks here in Chicago! Every Wednesday and Saturday during the summer, Navy Pier lights up Chicago with an incomparable spectacle of Fireworks perfectly synchronized with music.
Navy Pier is closing out this summer with one last fireworks show this Saturday, August 31st at 10:15 p.m. to kick off a long Labor Day weekend! B96 will be jamming with us to create a performance you will not forget!
This Saturday will be your last opportunity to see the show this summer so you won’t want to miss out on this one! Here are a few tips on the best places to watch the fireworks:
- RIVA on Navy Pier is a perfect place to watch the spectacle indoor! Large windows create a romantic view of the fireworks right from your seat in the dining room!
- Shoreline Sightseeing Fireworks Cruises will transform your special night into an experience you won’t forget! There are two different options for cruises:
- 90 minute Architecture/Fireworks Cruise
- 60 minute Lake Fireworks Cruise
Get your tickets here.
- The Navy Pier dock is a simple, relaxing way to experience the Fireworks show. Walk the dock or hangout out on a bench for a wonderful view!
Come out for a little happy hour this Saturday before the show. “A Thousand July’s” is jamming out in the Landshark Beer Garden from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m./ 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. and 97Nine is playing from 9:00 – 10:10 p.m./ 10:25 – 11:30 p.m.!
There’s no better way to end a summer day in the city than with a Fireworks show! Sit back and prepare to “ooh” and “ahh” as you watch Chicago’s shoreline and skyline light up with a bright and beautiful array of Fireworks.
We hope to see on the Pier or on a Boat for the show this Saturday (8/31) at 10:15 p.m. and tonight (8/28) for the show at 9:30 p.m.!